Auditwerx realizes that we are only as strong as our team members, and we are therefore dedicated to our employees’ training and work/life balance. At Auditwerx, you will be a part of a collaborative culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and individuality is valued.
Auditwerx, a Division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram Capital, LLC partners with service companies to provide compliance and attestation engagements to meet regulatory or customer compliance needs. At Auditwerx, we foster a collaborative culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded and individuality is valued.
Auditwerx is seeking experienced IT Auditors to perform SOC & compliance attestation engagements.The IT Auditor is responsible for the planning, budgeting, testing, and reporting for multiple engagements simultaneously. The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to meet work schedules in a minimally supervised environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Information Systems completed or in process
· A minimum of 3 years IT audit experience, preferably in Big 4 or other professional service firm
· Diverse skillset in internal controls, auditing and information technology
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a team environment, as well as work independently
· Strong project management skills
· Aptitude for learning emerging technologies used by clients
· Willingness to travel throughout the US and Canada (expected travel 10-15%)
· CPA, CISSP, CISA preferred but not require
Candidates with the following will receive preferential treatment:
Experience in networking, security, and administration in an Active Directory environment (preferably a large environment)
iSeries, mainframe and UNIX systems
Familiarity with ISACA and AICPA audit standards, and know how to apply audit theory, procedures and techniques
PCI experience a plus
CRI possesses National Strength - technical expertise equivalent to many national firms - grown from Southern Roots - an acknowledgement of our dedication to client service, respect, and integrity delivered with hospitality. Please contact email@example.com for more information.